B&B Roadway Security Solutions is looking for a Marketing Specialist to assist with the business growth in our McKinney, TX headquarters. BBRSS is an industry leader in product design and manufacturing of vehicle barrier systems used in the security and traffic management markets. (www.bbrss.net)
Office personnel enjoy a productive work environment and competitive compensation/benefits program. Position is subject to a background check and drug test.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and creation of business development marketing campaigns and lead generation activities. The Specialist must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously including digital and print marketing, content creation, managing vendors, lead generation, managing marketing software and analytics reporting, and take an active role in building prospective client experiences.
- Assist in the development of the business development marketing plan.
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels and drive brand awareness.
• Develop marketing strategies for projects, including email marketing, content, and social media.
• Lead collaboration between marketing team and other departments to brainstorm new ideas, write content, and obtain approval for prospect communications including print materials, email, and web content.
• Prepare lists for prospect campaigns.
• Manage content writing, revision process, and graphic design for content.
• Develop and post content to the blog and social media.
• Coordinate all print jobs (quotes, timing, status) with vendors.
• Ensure all marketing emails and direct mail campaigns are recorded in the CRM.
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
• Create, manage, and analyze sponsored ads.
• Consistently communicate with the team on the availability of marketing tools and materials
- Assist with prospective client experiences.
- Have a thorough understanding of the CRM; its capabilities and its limitations.
• Manage website updates as necessary.
• Prepare and distribute lead generation reports and resulting new money, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
• Enter, manage and track all projects in the project management software.
• Assist with other software platforms as needed.
- Previous work experience in the manufacturing and traffic/security applications industry is strongly preferred.
• Expert understanding of marketing software, Excel, Adobe, and CRM functionality.
• Must have an analytical and problem solving mindset.
• Strong project management background required and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time within tight deadlines.
• Be extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Must have a strong drive for learning, self-development, and successfully contribute as a team player.
• Ability to see process inefficiencies and develop solutions for improvements.
• Must take full ownership of duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree required – preferably in marketing, communications or a related field
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar marketing role
• Understanding of solution selling concepts and manufacturing preferred
- Compensation is competitive based upon experience and qualifications
- United States (Required)
B&B Roadway and Security Solutions is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.