The B&B ARMR Vertical Pivot Gate operators are designed for application where space limitations restrict the use of sliding or swinging gates. VP series gates are designed for high-cycle applications where continuous duty is essential. Our unique chassis design accommodates a wide range of panel types and sizes, ranging from ornamental barrier arms to full-size gate leafs. B&B can custom-fabricate any style gate arm or panel to suit any application such as military bases, government facilities, or commercial and industrial installations.
The B&B Vertical Pivot 2 (VP2) gate incorporates the robust design features of the standard VP gate, yet in a smaller package. Both the VP and VP2 gate systems provide superior gate control in a package that allows a minimum footprint.
- Unique design eliminates the need for tension springs and cables
- Continuous-duty operation
- Single-phase or three-phase continuous-duty TEFC motor
- Positive hydraulic locking in open and closed positions
- Safe 24V control circuitry standard
- Designed for simple installation and maintenance routines
|Hand Held Push Button||Std|
|Fully UP/DOWN Limits||Std|
|Master and Remote Control Panel||Option|
|Custom Gate Panels||Option|
|Inherent Safety Features||Std|
|Built-in 3-Button Controls||Std|
|Display Screen||4×12 LCD|